So What’s Included?
– Intro phone consultation to determine needs and explain the process you can expect
– Personalized plan and recommendations Site visit to determine condition of deck, take appropriate measurements, before photos, and obtain additional information not captured during initial call.
– Deck cleaning with a cleaning product with stain lifting ability. This will remove some lumber grade stamps from decking boards and will kill and remove organic growth such as algae, mold and mildew. Stripping of the decking may be required for neglected or previously stained/painted wood.
– Return after wood dries to stain deck after initial clean. Once wood has reached an acceptable moisture content, the stain is able to fully saturate the wood. We always back-brush along with add 2 coats of your chosen stain to ensure durability and uniformity.
– A final site visit 2-3 days post stain to check the quality of application and to answer any homeowner questions or concerns.
If you are looking for deck staining in Paulding County, Atlanta, or NW Ga contact us today for your free estimate!
Welcome To Your Dream Backyard
Not only are decks a high traffic area, but are one of the first things you see when looking into your yard. Your deck is an investment and can last for years, but only when fully protected.
The staining process we use, combined with a specific high traffic stain and seal, ensures your deck will stand up to foot traffic and environmental abuse.
We always include a workmanship warranty on all decks stained and most manufacturers also include a material warranty for your peace of mind.
Expert Stain & Seal
An Oil-Based stain, Expert Stain & Seal has over 20+ colors to choose from.
Sherwin Williams SuperDeck
Our go to choice for older or worn decks that cannot be stained with traditional oil-based stain and sealers.