So What’s Included?
– Intro phone consultation to determine needs and explain the process you can expect
– Personalized plan and recommendations Site visit to determine condition of fence, take appropriate measurements, before photos, and obtain additional information not captured during initial call.
– Fence cleaning with eco-friendly wood cleaner, intended to restore woods PH balance and eliminate organic growth such as algae, mold, and mildew.
– Apply fence brightener if needed to neutralize wood surfaces and bring back original color of the wood. Opens wood grain to accept more stain resulting in longer lasting color and depth.
– Return once wood dries to stain fence after clean. Once wood has reached an acceptable moisture content, the stain is able to fully saturate the wood. We always back-brush along with add 2 coats of your chosen stain to ensure durability and uniformity.
– A final site visit 2-3 days post stain to check the quality of application and to answer any homeowner questions or concerns
If you are looking for fence staining in Paulding County, Atlanta, or NW Ga contact us today for your free estimate!
Security Doesn't Have To Be Ugly
Wood Privacy Fencing doesn’t have to be an eye sore. Not only can you customize the look of your yard with the stain color of your choice, but regular staining and sealing your wood fence is recommended to prevent warping, twisting, and cracking.
Typically you should stain and seal your new fence within 6 months of it’s installation. We can always help protect your existing fence from the elements, but if we also install your new fence, we not only offer a discount on the stain application, but we TRIPLE your warranty on the fence!